1. About IDP
IDP Education is the world's largest student placement service provider and co-owner of IELTS, the world's leading English proficiency test. It is a global organization with more than 100
offices in 30 countries. IDP offers personalized counseling services for education in Australia, UK, New
Zealand and Canada. IDP's services include course and university selection, application
submission, offer acceptance, visa counseling, tuition fee payment and pre-departure orientation.
2. What is a cyber education fair?
Cyber Education Fair is a virtual platform for interactive counseling to students regarding academic opportunities in overseas universities. Expert counsellors would be able to interact with
students from across all parts of the country. Live and easy interaction directly with the counsellors allows students to clear their doubts and concerns about universities.
3. How will I benefit from a cyber education fair?
The cyber fair will enable you to:
4. How can I access the chat schedule with Counsellors?
To find out the latest chat schedule with counsellors of your preferred destination, click here
5. How long will it take for my offline query to be answered?
An offline query will most likely be answered within in 48 to 72 hours.
6. How will I be kept up to date on the chat schedule of my favourite study abroad destination?
In order to receive updates on the chat schedule, you must REGISTER and subscribe for e-mail alerts. If you are unable to chat with the counsellors at the scheduled time:
7. I have decided to apply for 3 universities. How do I commence the application process?
IDP's well trained and experienced counsellors will assist you with the application, visa and enrolment process. Contact an IDP counsellor at an office closest to you.